Playstation Store

Go down

Playstation Store

Post  hanner74 on June 7th 2008, 08:26

New Downloads: June 7th
Demos: Civilization Revolution, Nascar 09, Battlefield Bad Company Multiplayer demo
games: Novastrike, Wolf of the Battlefield Commando 3, more guitar hero 3 songs-god of war 2 music.
hanner74
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://deathstrikers.bravehost.com

Back to top Go down

New Download June 21st

Post  hanner74 on June 21st 2008, 11:57

Game Download: Fatal Inertia EX -Climb into the cockpit and experience a brave new world of combat racing. Fatal Inertia EX lets you battle at high-speed using an unconventional array of weapons designed around realistic principles of physics and magnetism. Set amidst seven exotic worlds, Fatal Inertia EX demands a skillful blend of lightning-fast reactions and devious use of weaponry in this gravity-defying contest of champions. $29.99

Rock Band Tracks: Crooked X "Rock and Roll Dream"

Guitar Hero 3 Tracks: Coldplay "Violet Hill", "Talk", "God Put A Smile Upon Your Face"

Trailers: Golden Axe Beast Rider trailer (Goldenaxe was the greatest game, I hope this has at least some comparison!)

Add On's Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots Database -information on characters, weapons and plot elements from Metal Gear (1987) to Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots (2008), accessible from three different perspectives: an encyclopedia, a relationship map, and a timeline. This digital supplement is a must-have for every Metal Gear fan!
hanner74
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Re: Playstation Store

Post  hanner74 on July 22nd 2008, 17:26

New Downloads:

Game: Elefunk -Use your construction skills to save elephants from a dangerous fall! In the new puzzle game Elefunk, your elephants must traverse 20 levels of ravines, rivers, fire pits and swamps – and they’ll only get across if you strengthen the structures correctly with metal, wood and rope. It’s real construction with realistic physics and three different game modes: Time Attack, Puzzle, and Deconstruction. Get building today! $4.99

Demos: NARUTO: Ultimate Ninja Storm -Duel against your friends or test your ninja skills against CPU controlled opponents! Engage in ninja battle like never before!

Rock Band: The Best of the Who pack -"Going Mobile," "Baba O'Riley," Behind Blue Eyes," "Amazing Journey," "Eminence Front," "Who Are You?" "Leaving Here," "My Generation," "Real Good Looking Boy,' "Sea & Sand," "Summertime Blues," and "Young Man Blues" $19.99
hanner74
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  hanner74 on July 28th 2008, 07:44

New Downloads:
Games:
Siren: Blood Curse Episodes 1-12 -An American TV crew arrives in Japan to film an expose on the legend of the "vanished village," only to find themselves in a deadly series of events. $39.99 if anyone tries this one out let me know.

1942: Joint Strike -Based on the popular arcade series, combines classic top-down shooting with amazing 3D HD graphics. Maneuver aircraft carriers to take on waves of enemy fire and face off with huge enemy bosses. Recruit a wing man locally or online to employ Joint Strike attacks, combining firepower into one explosive barrage. With a whole new arsenal, prepare to rejoin the battle! $9.99

Demos:
PixelJunk Eden Demo -an organic platformer that sees you take control of a little 'grimp', swinging and jumping between tall alien plants, and collecting pollen to grow more life. Lush visuals, slick controls and amazing music make it an incredibly atmospheric and addictive experience. Download the demo today and prepare to enter Eden!

RockBand: more NIN songs including: Burn, Capitol G, and Last
finally, some releases for Rockband I care about, Burn is one of my fav's, and I think they released these for free not sure.
hanner74
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum