Summer Movies to see

Go down

Summer Movies to see

Post  hanner74 on April 27th 2009, 20:32

Hey everyone! Seems like everytime I turn on the t.v. there is a new blockbuster movie preview. So lets do a run-down of the ones you may or may not want to see.

X-Men Origins Wolverine: I love all the X-men movies and cannot wait for May 1st for this one! Gambit will finally make an appearance.

Star Trek: I have never been a Trek fan, in fact I have pretty much always hated it; but I have got to say this movie does look pretty good. May 8th for this one.

Angels & Demons: From the creator of The Da Vinci Code thriller, again starring Tom Hanks; this one in theaters May 15.

Terminator Salvation: The war of Skynet vs. mankind returns, as Christian Bale stars as John Conner. Set to release May 21.

Night at the Museum Battle of the Smithsonian: I thought the first Night at the Museum was hilarious. I seen it in theaters, and I look forward to this one also as I'm sure it will be just as funny! check it out May 22.

Land of the Lost: Remember that show? I used to watch Land of The Lost all the time! lol We'll see what kind of a twist Will Ferrell does to this one June 5.

Transformers Revenge of the Fallen: Sam Witwicky again joins with the Autobots against their sworn enemies, the Decepticons. I only wish I could go to the premeire again, that was something I will never forget! June 24th.

Ice Age Dawn of the Dinosaurs: Manny, Sid, Diego and Ellie are back in this third film in the computer-animated Ice Age series. These are great movies, and this one looks fantastic as well July 1st.

I'm sure there are even a few more I have left out, but for now these are enough to keep me buisy for the summer.

Admin

View user profile http://deathstrikers.bravehost.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum