Previews for 2009

Go down

Previews for 2009

Post  hanner74 on March 19th 2009, 17:43

a few games that are in the works:
Dead Rising 2: PS3, X-360, PC All I can say is Finally, thank you Gaming Gods, lol. If you played the first Dead Rising on X-360 you know why I am so excited to see they are finally working on this. Zombie killing mayham where anything you want to pick up and use as a weapon, you can! DR2 will be in a Vegas-like setting where the zombie outbreak has only worsened. Keep an eye out for this one it is gonna be great!

Army of Two The 40th Day: PS3, X-360 I played the demo of the first Army of Two game a few times and got relative enjoyment out of it. I think langel88 has it and plays it quite a bit, anyhow, but I never found it worth a purchase. But apparently it was EA Montreals best seller in 2008 so they are releasing The 40th Day.

Fuel: PS3, X-360, PC Racing action originally designed as a first of its kind racing MMO; now taking the benefits of an MMO size and multiplayer experience to create Fuel. With a world map encompassing over 5,000 miles (RIDICULOUS!) it is sure to have plenty of environmental entertainment. To be released this summer.

Tekken 6: PS3, X-360, Finally huh? lol well there has been plenty of fighting games recently with MK vs. DC, Street Fighter 4, and Soul Caliber 4; it seems only fitting that Tekken 6 be on its way also! To be released in the Fall.

Admin

View user profile http://deathstrikers.bravehost.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Previews for 2009

Post  hanner74 on March 30th 2009, 10:11

Batman Arkham Asylum
coming June 9th for PS3, X-360, and PC

Fight Night Round 4
TBA 2009 for PS3, and X-360

hanner74
Admin
Admin